Panasonic KX-TA624-KSU ANALOG HYBRID TELEPHONE SYSTEM
The KX-TA624-KSU Advanced Hybrid System has a basic capacity of three outside (CO) lines and eight extensions. It is capable of supporting Panasonic analog proprietary telephones, and single line devices such as single line telephones and a fax machine. To expand its capabilities, the system can be equipped with optional components or customer-supplied peripherals such as an external speaker and external music source (e.g., a radio).
- Initially Configured for 3 COs, 8 Stations
- Can Expand to a Maximum Configuration of 6 COs, 24 Stations
- Dual Port Usage allows you to connect a Panasonic proprietary phone and a single-line device simultaneously to any extension port
- Caller ID Compatibility displays the incoming caller’s phone number or name when used with a Panasonic proprietary display phone.
- Up to 20 calls can be logged per extension
- Flexible CO Line Buttons
- Automatic Redial
- Proprietary Cordless Phone Integration
- Single Line Device Integration allows you to connect answering machines, cordless phones, fax machines and modem without additional cards or wiring
Packed with a host of features, the KX-TA624-KSU Analog Hybrid Telephone System could be a great asset to your company being as you never need to upgrade your phone service when your needs increase. You can easily expand from 3 central office lines and 8 stations (extensions) to 6 CO lines and 24 stations with the addition of plug-in cards. Installation is extremely easy, and doesn’t require any special training or tools. Connections for lines are on single-line RJ11 jacks. Connections for phones are on standard 4-wire modular jacks.
Refurbished with a One Year Warranty