NEC SL2100 0x8x2 Digital/Analog Station Card (BE116506)
- Provides interface for (8) digital stations and (2) analog stations
- Also provides interface for:
- Music-on-Hold or Background Music source
- External paging Zone
- Equipped with (4) 8-conductor interface jacks.
- (2) for (8) digital stations
- (1) for (2) analog stations (or Doorboxes)
- (1) for Music-on-Hold/Background Music input, and External Paging Zone output, and (2) relay circuit connections.
- The above relay circuits are available for:
- Door-strike control, when analog ports are used for Doorboxes
- Control for Music-on-Hold or Background Music source
- Control of External Paging Equipment
- Installs only in universal slots 1-3 of Main or Expansion Chassis.
- Allows addition of (1) 3-Port CO Trunk Daughter Board (3COIDB) or (1) PRI Daughter Board (1PRDB).
- Maximum (3) per Main or Expansion Chassis.
- Maximum (9) per system.
- Refurbished with One Year Warranty
- call 866-431-5381!